Membership
Site Contributions
Calendar
Kinship Summary
User Recognition
News

Ventrilo Status
How To

To show Channel and Who's Online info configure this widget with your Ventrilo server information.

Need A Vent Server?

If you need a Ventrilo server you can have one setup in minutes. Mumble servers and widgets are also available.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of Valour Forum Index -> Order's Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pherenn
Pherenn
Leader

re: New posts

Guys: If you need any other information posted, please let me or trudence know!

Pherenn

Really nice site. Great job guys!
is there room for suggestions, or wishes? I'm pretty sure we got more "noobs" then myself in the kin Happy. Is it possible we could get a "the chamber of the noobs" or something? A place where we could ask for advices or whatever help we might need. At least for myself it would be great. Short, simple questions which people could answer whenever they feel they got the time.
Thanks.

/Sueco
Allkor Took

Hi Sueco,

thanks for joining the page Happy To answer your questions: 1) there is a suggestion box on the the top left side where you can post all your suggestions; 2) Feel free to use the Knights' Hall to ask any questions you have. You can start your own threads Happy
sueco73

Ah...I see the box now.
I'll go to spam the Knights Hall with questions then ;).
My thought was it could be easy to keep a "bank of knowledges" if we got a specific section for this purpose. Anyway, Knights' hall works fine by me.
Thanks.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of Valour Forum Index -> Order's Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum Posts
Poll Widget
Most Recent Images