Membership
Site Contributions
Calendar
Kinship Summary
News

Ventrilo Status
How To

To show Channel and Who's Online info configure this widget with your Ventrilo server information.

Need A Vent Server?

If you need a Ventrilo server you can have one setup in minutes. Mumble servers and widgets are also available.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rustypail

re: Update 11: Starting problems

I had a horrible time downloading and starting update 11. Tried 5 or 6 times. During my reading of the forums concerning this, one of them said doing the update in a foriegn language and then returning to your regular language, was a work around. I downloaded the German version of the game and then switched it back to english. It worked fine.
Mikows

I think they fixed it, but there is another bug with one of the new quest lines.

Sure they are preparing a patch for more bugs.

Mik

re: Since the new area

I get nothing on my mini map link for lotro or the help button but a black screen that eventually turns white.
The session play quests dont work either,only one I get are the ones in the cave where nona is.
I can see the ring for the quest on the mini map but there is nothing there to click on.

I also noticed the quest rings where there's no map for the session plays. They are in the places where the guy with the map was at some earlier points in the story so maybe they just didn't disappear eventhough he had moved on... But the quests as such worked fine for me.

Jump to: