Membership
Site Contributions
Calendar
Kinship Summary
User Recognition
News

Ventrilo Status
How To

To show Channel and Who's Online info configure this widget with your Ventrilo server information.

Need A Vent Server?

If you need a Ventrilo server you can have one setup in minutes. Mumble servers and widgets are also available.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of Valour Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Mikows

re: Thread of Introductions and Miscellany

Your wife is from one of the best parts of Spain, where I have the honour to live also.

I was born at the shores of Mediterranean Sea, but live in Madrid.
sueco73

Hello Mikows.
Well, now we are two noobs around then. Happy
From where in spain are you, if I may ask? Just curious as my wife is from Madrid.
Mikows

Hello everyone!

My name is... well, not interesting enough... I live in sunny Spain, but spend some days of the week travelling due to work, mainly to not so sunny France and definitively not sunny ever Germany.

I read Lord of the Rings when I was a small boy, and since them I totally falled in love with fantasy literature and mainly with Tolkien's world.

I'm a noob in the game, with only two toons (Mikows and Mycer, both tanks) and less than one year playing, but I appreciate most sincerely the nice enviroment and cooperation principles of this Kin in particular.

No mather where we are, our ages or personnal believes. We help each other and have fun toghether. Not a bad lesson for real life after all, isn't it?

Cya in the game
sueco73

A few days late maybe but still...

My name is Jonas and I'm from sweden. Love this game and have allways spent to much time playing something. Only to meet people from all over the globe make it worth it Happy

What can I say? Love the kin and the great helpful people around. Keep up the great job.........

/Jonas
Taybor

Hi everybody! I am new to KOV and Vilya. The only thing I bring to the table is my knowledge of Lotro. I have been playing a while on Gladden and have been looking for a kinship to participate in. Again I say Hello and look forward in meeting you all.

Taybor

I find my words are going on deft ears. It took a long couple of weeks to be informed when I applied. Now I have tried for 3 days to find any KOV online using all available in-game channels. I notice its been 3 months since the last post on this board (besides mine). A layed back kinship this is...maybe so layed back that its dead? I know there was a mass exodus from lotro because of Star wars. I play Lotro and am looking for like minded people. That is why I applied. But not hearing from anybody in a week makes me wonder why I did.
Rejun
Rejun03
Recruit

re: Rejun

Hello Everyone I am Rejun your friendly hood guardian I am know of being a kind guy and I am working on my my kinship proud of me. I am 26 and live in ohio and I am full time father and part time gamer . I am just happy to be part of something big and thanks for the friends and the friends i will make. And if anyone need help i will help out. So say hi and i will talk to u
imaginedtruth

re: Hi All

My name is Matthew. I play a currently lvl 15 Elf Hunter of Vilya server. His name is Aareon. I submitted my application and was accepted. I am just waiting for any online officer to add me to the kinship in game. I am from Indiana (Eastern Time Zone) and am usually on evenings, nights, and weekends. I look forward towards meeting everyone
Pherenn
Pherenn
Leader

CaptVape wrote:
Hi my name is Dave and i joined KoV a few weeks ago. i am a 28 year old fire protection sprinkler designer. my main time for being online is 8am-5pm EST. i have been playing for around a year, started out in Wicked kin and left after i witnessed some officer abuse. then went to Allied Knights and became a officer there after a few months. recently left Allied Knights looking for a more active kin that runs mor than GS and HoC. so i found one of the biggest and best kins on Vilya, Knights of Valour. i plan on staying here for the long haul, the leadership seems to be strong, mature, and well knowledged. i plan on working my way up the ranks here also so i hope there is room :-)

My characters are:
CaptVape - 65 hunter
Barnarth - 52 Warden (new main) he wa ssupposed to be 65 before RoI :-(
CaptinVape - 42 Runekeeper

i have a supreme scholar and tailor. the scholar is kindred and the tailor will be kindred in a week or so. if you need anything let m know.

We look forward to your involvement in the kinship; welcome!

Pherenn

Hi my name is Dave and i joined KoV a few weeks ago. i am a 28 year old fire protection sprinkler designer. my main time for being online is 8am-5pm EST. i have been playing for around a year, started out in Wicked kin and left after i witnessed some officer abuse. then went to Allied Knights and became a officer there after a few months. recently left Allied Knights looking for a more active kin that runs mor than GS and HoC. so i found one of the biggest and best kins on Vilya, Knights of Valour. i plan on staying here for the long haul, the leadership seems to be strong, mature, and well knowledged. i plan on working my way up the ranks here also so i hope there is room :-)

My characters are:
CaptVape - 65 hunter
Barnarth - 52 Warden (new main) he wa ssupposed to be 65 before RoI :-(
CaptinVape - 42 Runekeeper

i have a supreme scholar and tailor. the scholar is kindred and the tailor will be kindred in a week or so. if you need anything let m know.
Makalaya

re: A new member

Hi everyone, I just joined KOV and looking forward to meeting all. I'm new to LOTR as well so would love any help offered. I also need to find out when someone will be playing to get my character in game joined up( Filiel/ LM).
Kiriaan

Well, I'm replying to this. But everyone is gone. Sadface.

I blame pher, he needs to make his alts bathe somewhere other than the watcher pool >.>
adventuringmango

Hi Indi!

Love your sig! I should figure out how to make mine too.
Indigoris

@Booziez

I signed up for barrow survival raid!! One heal traited RK coming right up!! We will not fail, but make sure to strap on your Depends and have your Gatorade handy to replenish those lost electrolytes, cause this one might last til next Thursday... ^_~

Also, hey all you new folks!! Welcome to KoV!! If there's ever anything you need or you have any questions...ie need help with barrows, GA, CD/Uru, GS, etc...never hesitate to make a post or thread about it. This foum is here for us to use, so don't be afraid to use it!!!

Good to see y'all on the forum, and hey Tym!!! :-)

Good to see some new faces here on the forums. I made an event for thursday, and no hits. No one likes this hobbit.

re: good times

Hey everyone,

This is Tymandor, a level 35 elf loremaster.

I've been playing and enjoying LOTRO for over a month now. I've always loved The Hobbit and LOTR as my favorite books growing up but the game takes it up to a wohle another level. Wow, how time flies when you're having so much fun. I never did expect to get so into it, but I'm really loving my latest hobby. I got lucky to join KoV relatively early in my adventures when I was wandering through Bree like a newb and KOV was having a photoshoot in front of the Northern Bree stables. I think I'm even in the kin screenshot from that evening, the elf in the front without a horse, .

I'm so glad to have found KoV as my home in Middle Earth! It's awesome to have such a helpful and caring family when you log in!

It really has been hard to pull away from my game time to post on the forum but tonight's my night of catching up with non-Middle Earth affairs, so here I am, saying hello!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of Valour Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: