Membership
Site Contributions
Calendar
Kinship Summary
User Recognition
News

Ventrilo Status
How To

To show Channel and Who's Online info configure this widget with your Ventrilo server information.

Need A Vent Server?

If you need a Ventrilo server you can have one setup in minutes. Mumble servers and widgets are also available.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of Valour Forum Index -> Class/Race/LI Info
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sueco73

re: Guard gears lev 75

Thanks for advices everyone. I find some great stuff at the Adventuer's vendor as you mentioned Geibane, but I would have to grind the marks for weeks to afford a complete set. I got enough to buy one piece. confused
Guess I will have to beg on my knees to have a metalsmith make me a set. Anyone around here who could help me? If so, let me know what I need to collect for you.
Same goes for jewels I'm afraid....
Geibane

re: Tank Stuff

You can get a pretty decent shield if you are kindred with Theodred's Riders in Galtrev. Also, if you have the skirm marks buy the Drag armor at the Adventuer's vendor in Galtrev. Good start there. Limlight Jewelry and Bobble will get you far. Of course you need the rep and do the Instance there to get the spider eggs to empower them.

From what I've heard, you get some pretty good jewells also in the Great River / Limlight Gorge - by reputation vendors I think. And some of them are still good at lvl 85!

By the way, I'm also working on LLG reputation if you see me online and need a hand ;) They include some 70k bosses so it's better to take friends with you.

Thanks for your help. Really appreciate it.
Shouldn't be so hard then to get the armour I need. I'm a prospector myself so the resources I should be able to get myself.
What about jewels? The same ther I assume?
And finally...is there anyone in here feeling fancy to help me make what I need? I still need a few days to reach lev75 so it's not that of a hurry.
Btw, I'm a weaponsmith so let me know if I can help anyone with that.
Allkor Took

I agree with Aeng, the best is probably the crafted armour. Lvl 75 is made by guilded metalsmith/tailors (there are also single-use recipes but these don't have guaranteed crit output) and you will need the cracked sigil for each piece. They can be found in westfold crafting resources.

Also, I've moved the topic to the section wink
Aeneth
Aengelique

re: Gear

hmm I don't know about guard gear specifically but I believe the best gear at level 75 other than the Isengard gear (which you have to complete the Isengard deeds for) is the crafted gear. Since guards are a heavy you'll need to ask a metalsmith to see the gear that they can make you.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

I'm getting closer lev 75 on my guard. I really need to get some better gears then. Where do I find the best there are?

Thanks.

/sueco
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of Valour Forum Index -> Class/Race/LI Info All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: