Membership
Site Contributions
Calendar
Kinship Summary
User Recognition
News

Ventrilo Status
How To

To show Channel and Who's Online info configure this widget with your Ventrilo server information.

Need A Vent Server?

If you need a Ventrilo server you can have one setup in minutes. Mumble servers and widgets are also available.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of Valour Forum Index -> Instances & Raids
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Aeneth
Aengelique

re: In their absence - Lost Temple

thank goodness for Kry <hugs> ... I took cold medicine & passed back out I'm so glad you guys could get it done! We'll have to get a group together to do OD at lvl 65 now!

Aengelique wrote:
sorry I couldn't make the Temple run today Allk... I literally just woke up this cold is seriously kicking my butt

Get well soon Aeng. You can repeat that cold.
Mikows

Nice and quick run, well leaded by Kry (thanks again) We cleared Sari Surma too.

We can repeat it for those who couldn't come today. At level 65 it's quick, although Lost Temple final boss gets a bit nasty at the end.

Thanks everyone forma the run.

Next stop Osth Dunnon...
Aeneth
Aengelique

sorry I couldn't make the Temple run today Allk... I literally just woke up this cold is seriously kicking my butt

Thank you, Beav Happy And I know, this is the Europe-friendly time... it's usually about 3am for me when the big things are going on, hehe.

But you should definitely set up another run, I'm sure there are more people who need it! I'm always happy to help but sleep stands in the way sometimes

Good luck on those that can attend. Seems I am always working when these get going.

re: re: In their absence - Lost Temple

One of these days I'll catch up with "In Their Absence" when I can finally finish beating Gorothul in Volume II, Epilogue: Gorothul of Dol Guldur ! ha!
Loththir / Pasht
Mikows

Ok, I have signed in the Rapid Raid.

After Lost Temple and Sari Surma we have Ost Dunhoth which is a 12-people raid.

If we are enough we could run two 6-people groups at Lost Temple and Sari Surma, and reunite them for the last raid.

Whoever is interested please sign in the Rapid Raid.

Many thanks again.

Mik
Aeneth
Aengelique

what's after lost temple? is it Suri sarma? I cant remember... dont worry Beav we'll get them done for you. OD is the last in the line & is loads of fun

I am interested in these as well. I have completed the Lost Temple, but need the rest to finish "In their absence" I dont' have many weekends off though. I am on during the evenings almost everyday though, US central time. I know there is interest to get these done. This site will help as well as Officers in Kin chat making annoucements. Let me know how I can help in any way.

re: Re: Temple Run

Aengelique wrote:
Allk, once you decide when you want to do this, let's get it up on rapid raid! That way we can see who is really interested!

It's there now. I've originally planned it as an event in the calendar but this way people can see it even better. Thanks for poking me Happy

Everyone, I set a preliminary time to Sunday 17th 12:30 EST (US) / 18:30 Prague time. We can always change it to fit in everyone, especially our leaders tongue out

You can sign up for the run in Rapid raid (you can see it on the top right side). If you have any troubles with this, please let me know!

NIMARK wrote:
I am in too. And hi all, my first post here.

Happy you joined us! Welcome, Tardu!

I am in too. And hi all, my first post here.
Aeneth
Aengelique

re: Temple Run

Yep, yep, let me know when you guys want to run these, as I've run them multiple time before they were scaled. The only one I've done since they level-capped them is SS, so I'd be happy to try Temple at 85... & we can always scale them down so that we can get you credit for them if we have to. Ost Dunhoth is the big raid in the quest line & is loads of fun especially now that it's scaled!

Allk, once you decide when you want to do this, let's get it up on rapid raid! That way we can see who is really interested!

Many thanks everyone for your replies and support offers.

Kry, Geibane, if you have played it several times your experience would be more than welcome. Fun is ensured providing

Thanks also Pher for your offer. As this is a 6 people instance I hope it would be easier to run it. If not be sure we would beg for help.

We can try as Allk suggested next Sunday 17th (morning/midday in the US, afternoon/evening in Europe)

I'm in a job trip currently but I will be back next Wednesday and I will start fixing hour + people.

Have a nice day (even if it's Monday)

Mik
Allkor Took

Awesome! I'm going away for the weekend but will be back on Sunday afternoon/evening which is actually morning in the US Happy So what about Sunday 5pm-ish (GMT) - that's noon EST. Or later. Would that be ok for you?

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: