Membership
Site Contributions
Calendar
Kinship Summary
User Recognition
News

Ventrilo Status
How To

To show Channel and Who's Online info configure this widget with your Ventrilo server information.

Need A Vent Server?

If you need a Ventrilo server you can have one setup in minutes. Mumble servers and widgets are also available.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of Valour Forum Index -> Instances & Raids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Allkor Took

re: Erebor raids

Who is interested in doing the Erebor raids?

What is the best time for you?

I know there are people in the kin who want to raid but we're hardly online all at the same time... So let's plan ahead. I offer to lead these raids but I don't want to do PUGs (pick-up-groups), I want to do it for the kin! (If anyone wants to help me with that, I'll be happy.)

As you may know, completeing all three raids on level 85 is the precondition for buying 1st age symbols in the skirmish camp. The prices get cheaper depending on if you finish only tier 1 or tier 2 or tier 2 including the challenge. We can start with T1 to get some practice and then we'll see.

Tell me what time suits you... I suggest weekends at 5pm GMT (7pm for me in Central Europe / 1pm EST). As you can see, the time difference is too big for me to be online during the peak playing time in the US ;)

Many thanks Allk. You can count on my Guardian (still not good tank with the warden)

I fully agree with the idea of a Kin raid rather than a PUG.

I can support weekends from 3PM GMT to 7 PM GMT.

Thanks!!

Mik

Last edited by Mikows on 04/29/2013 1:10 pm; edited 12 times in total
Rinelda

I'd be up for doing the Erebor raids on either my guard or my champ, but as I'm on Asia time (GMT+7) I'd say 1pm EST is probably just a little late for me (though do-able on Saturdays), I'd prefer an hour or so earlier on weekends.
Geibane

Hey I don't mind getting up with my cheerios to run with you guys. I have an awesome guard who has done BFE and got his feet wet with FOS and such. Also have a champ and an LM. I am MST so the times you are talking about would be 9:00-10:00am my time Saturday or Sunday.

Awesome, thanks guys!

Rinelda, starting an hour earlier is fine with me But the time zones will always be a problem for someone. Of course, if anyone wants to lead the raids at some other time, just open a new topic and people can choose what's better for them. I can't raid at night though...

(Also, don't forget about the summer time change - British time is now +1 GMT, it may be confusing.)

Let's see if we get more people for this wekeend Happy Having 2-3 tanks is a very good start.

re: Re: Erebor raids

My lvl 85 champ is always ready to run raids on saturday, and maybe sunday too Happy the time you said is also good for me since im at the same timezone as you are.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of Valour Forum Index -> Instances & Raids All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: